Used MDX Deals in Atlanta
If you’re in the market for a luxury crossover SUV to navigate the Atlanta area, you have to check out the Acura MDX. The moniker stands for “Multi-Dimensional Luxury”, and the MDX has certainly lived up to its name since being first introduced in 2001, offering a unique combination of comfort, versatility, safety and refinement. Acura produced its first generation MDX in 2001 before releasing the second generation in 2007, and both are known to carry an impressive re-sale value.
Ready to test drive a pre-owned Acura MDX? Contact one of our MDX sales experts in Atlanta at Acura Carland.
Used MDX Performance
- Arguably the MDX’s most significant upgrade since its debut can be found under the hood, with a powerful 300 horsepower, 3.7-liter V6 engine and a six-speed automatic transmission.
- Second generation MDX models are equipped with Super Handling All-Wheel Drive, and the 2010 model added a new six-speed SportShift automatic transmission.
- First generation MDX’s are paired with a 5-speed automatic transmission and 240 hp, 3.5-l V6 engine. The 2003 model saw power get boosted slightly by 20 hp, and again up to 265 hp in 2004
MDX Passenger Comfort
- Debuting in 2001 as the first crossover SUV to have third-row seating, the Acura MDX offers a comfortable, upscale seven-passenger ride.
- All second-generation MDX models come standard with leather interior, sunroof, power tailgate, in addition to numerous optional packages to add to the already versatile ride.
- Cargo space in either generation of the MDX is generous, with the newest models yielding up to 84 cubic feet when the second and third rows are stowed.
MDX Safety and Features
- As of 2003, Acura added the option for a DVD entertainment system and navigation on all MDX models, which included voice activation and a rearview camera.
- The 2005 model saw the inclusion of satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity and an upgraded navigation system.
- Acura maintains safety as a strong point for the MDX, with some of the latest updates including side curtain airbags, tire-pressure monitoring as well as driver and passenger head restraint whiplash protection.
Acura MDX Service in Atlanta
If you already own an Acura MDX and you simply need our certified Acura technicians to provide some regularly scheduled maintenance on your MDX, we have you covered. Whether you need a quick oil change or coming in for one of our many service specials, we can get you in, out and safely back on the Atlanta roads.
Acura MDX Parts and Accessories
One of the greatest thrills of owning an Acura MDX is customizing it to fit your style. There’s no better way to customize or update your Acura than with Genuine Acura Parts and Accessories. Our Atlanta parts and accessories department has a huge inventory, so you can get what you need when you need it. If for some reason we don’t have your Acura part or accessory on hand, we will order it and have it to you fast!