2015 Acura RDX For Sale
Acura Carland in Duluth, GA is proud to offer our customers the top of the line 2015 Acura RDX. You can view our current RDX inventory now or come in today for a test drive. Once behind the wheel you’ll feel the powerful 273 horsepower 3.5 liter V-6 engine with a 6 speed automatic transmission.
Inside the 2015 RDX, occupants will appreciate an interior design with rich interior materials, utility and generous use of noise insulation. Standard features on the RDX include leather seating surfaces, heated power front seats, a power moonroof and a 360-watt audio system. Technologies such as Pandora® interface, an SMS text messaging function, a Keyless Access System with pushbutton start, an Active Noise Control system and a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera system are also standard on all RDX models. The tradition that earned the RDX the highest rank in the Premium Compact Utility Vehicle segment by ALG’s annual Residual Value Awards continues in the 2014 model.
2015 RDX Performance
- A more powerful, 3.5-liter, i-VTEC V6 engine with 273-hp and 251 lb-ft of torque is paired to a new six-speed automatic transmission produces superior performance.
- The RDX earns an EPA estimated 20 mpg city/28 mg hwy/23 mpg combined1; the most fuel efficient RDX yet.
- The new RDX’s AWD is lighter and better performing.
- Zero to 60 in 6.5 seconds.
- Cylinder deactivation while cruising is just one way the RDX raises fuel economy.
2015 RDX Passenger Comfort
- Supportive, ergonomically designed front seats with dual-level heaters provide ultimate luxury.
- Perforated leather seats with leather trim are supple and breathable.
- Both driver and the front passenger’s seats are power adjustable.
- A power lumbar adjustment keeps the driver in comfort after a long day, or on trips.
- Bolstered front seats keep the driver and passenger steady and riding smooth.
- The RDX goes above and beyond with standard luxury features like a power sunroof, heated front seats, and keyless ignition and entry.
- With 26.1 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats up, the 60/40 split rear seatbacks increase the cargo space of the roomier 2013 RDX to 76.9 cubic feet folded down.
2015 RDX Safety Features
- The RDX’s six-airbag system is equipped with advanced sensors and inflator systems to determine sufficient impact to deploy and appropriate rate of inflation.
- Intuitive crash sensors attempt to reduce air bag related injury and provide ultimate protection by accounting for crash severity, seat-belt usage, weight, height, and position.
- 3-point seat belts features automatic tensioning belts to keep the driver and passenger secure against the seatback.
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) allows for safe child seat installation.
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) distributes energy from a crash evenly to protect passengers.
- Anti-lock breaking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution, and vehicle stability assist help keep the aid driver.
- A Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) keeps drivers up to date with tire pressure status to help prevent blow-outs and blow-out related accidents.
Acura RDX Service in Atlanta
If you already own an Acura RDX and you need our certified Acura technicians to provide some regularly scheduled maintenance on your RDX, we have you covered. Whether you need a quick oil change or coming in for one of our many service specials, we can get you in, out and safely back on the Atlanta roads.
Acura RDX Parts and Accessories
One of the greatest thrills of owning an Acura RDX is customizing it to fit your style. There’s no better way to customize or update your Acura than with Genuine Acura Parts and Accessories. Our Atlanta parts and accessories department has a huge inventory, so you can get what you need when you need it. If for some reason we don’t have your Acura part or accessory on hand, we will order it and have it to you fastt!
1. Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only), and other factors.