Acura TLX – Now At Acura Carland
Looking for a car that thrills the eyes and the senses? Then brace yourself – the Acura TLX is here. Ushering out the TL and TSX models, the TLX is the newest addition to the Acura line of sedans, and Atlanta buyers are sure to be thrilled with the newcomer. Sleek, sporty and powerful, it’s a sedan that’s geared towards Everything Thrilling. Think you’re ready to test drive Acura’s newest competitor? Stop by Acura Carland today, or read on to review performance, mpg ratings, and features.
Acura Carland is the place to go to find our best price on the completely new Acura TLX – email or call us today to find out how to be one of the first to test drive the most thrilling Acura yet!
Acura TLX Overview
Replacing a popular car is hard – replacing two requires something extraordinary. As Acura bids adieu to the TL and TSX models, it’s saying hello to the TLX, which is designed to be the “red carpet athlete” of the group, according to the initial press release. Billed as a luxury sedan, Atlanta TLX drivers will enjoy a strong lineup of features, ample cargo room, and elegant sight lines.
ALL ABOUT THE NEW Acura TLX
The 2015 Acura MDX has handling and cornering down to a science with Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD). Settling into the new TLX is easy – sit down into the available premium leather seating and get ready for a surge of adrenaline as you soak in the sporty design style. Easy to read and access dash controls and a streamlined appearance are just the beginning – this is a car that offers it all.
- Put down the pedal and let the touch-screen navigation get you where you need to go.
- Power accessories make controlling every aspect of your drive comfortable and convenient.
- Stay informed with standard instrumentation like tachometer, temperature display, compass, fuel warning and trip computer.
- Keep control by using the audio and cruise controls on the TLX’s steering wheel.
- Ensure comfort for drivers and passengers with dual zone climate controls.
- Vault like quietness in all driving environments is the result of improvements in the noise reduction technologies like Active Noise Control.
PERFORMANCE AND MPG OVERVIEW
- Get the most out of the all new TLX by choosing more than just a paint color – get the engine, transmission and performance features you really want. Going head to head with class leaders, it’s a performance powerhouse that hints at some exciting things to come from the full Acura sedan line.
- Feel the thrill of the advanced new powertrains, which deliver responsive, efficient and refined power to the drivers through the 2.4L 16 valve inline 4-cylinder engine with direct injection. Mated to an 8-speed dual clutch transmission, you’ll enjoy a truly engaging driving experience.
- For even more power, opt for the 3.5L SOHC V6 engine with VCM, paired with the 9-speed automatic transmission.
- Choose your driving mode: Econ, Normal, Sport or Sport+ to get the ride for your mood. Visit our blog to learn more bout the TLX’s driving modes.
- Here are the TLX’s MPG
- If you choose the TLX the standard 4 Cylinder TLX, it has an EPA estimated 24 MPG in the city and 35 on the highway1.
- The TLX V-6 has an EPA estimated 21 MPG in the city and 34 on the highway1.
- If you upgrade to the TLX SH-AWD, it has an EPA estimated 21 MPG on the city roads and 31 MPG on the highways1.
TLX SAFETY OVERVIEW
- Enhanced top of the line safety features not only protect you after an accident, but actively work to prevent collisions from happening at all. High strength steel construction is paired with an innovative network of sensors to keep you focused, aware, and safe on the road.
- The TLX uses Acura’s next-gen ACE body structure and is expected to get the best possible safety ratings from the IIHS and NHTSA.
- TLX has available top level safety features like Collision Mitigation Braking System, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Lake Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low Speed Follow and Blind Spot Indicator.
- The new luxury sport sedan employs traditional safety features like 4 Wheel ABS, traction control, stability control, and electronic brakeforce distribution.
A winner of the Acura Client Excellence and Fixed First Visit award, Acura Carland is a proud member of the Carland family of dealers. Situated in Duluth, GA, we strive to offer a full-service experience that is unparalleled. Our knowledgeable and friendly Acura sales staff will always work to put you in the right vehicle for your lifestyle, while our certified parts and service professionals will treat your car with the care you would expect from one of Atlanta’s factory authorized repair facilities. Home of the exclusive Careland Care and Covered for Life warranty programs, you can’t go anywhere else to get service and deals like this!
1.Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.