2015 Acura MDX For Sale in Atlanta
The Acura MDX was completely redesigned for 2014 and proved to be a very popular choice for Atlanta drivers. The 7 passenger luxury performance SUV is the best selling vehicle on our lot in Duluth, GA for many reasons. The MDX offers comfort, connectivity and performance at a price that no other luxury brand can match. The 2015 MDX offers more interior room and improved fuel efficiency along with a huge range of new standard features. We have found that many of our customers have longer work commutes so the fact that the MDX has class-leading fuel economy will be very important to them. To get the full experience of this new generation of MDX, you have to schedule a test drive in the 2015 Acura MDX. Contact one of our MDX sales experts in Atlanta at Acura Carland.
With 2014 accolades including Autoguide.com “Utility Vehicle of the Year” and a Top Rating from Edmunds.com, to U.S. News & World Report naming the MDX “Best Luxury 3-row SUV for Families” and “#1 Luxury Crossover SUV,” plus Kiplinger’s Personal Finance awarding it the “Best Value Award,” the completely reengineered 2014 MDX debuted to critical acclaim. Discerning luxury SUV customers echoed the critics’ sentiments, purchasing Acura’s seven-passenger luxury SUV in record numbers.
2015 MDX Performance and MPG
- The 2015 MDX has a body design which allows for more room on the interior and improved fuel efficiency on the roads.
- The 2015 MDX offers drivers a 2WD option which offers higher miles per gallon than the 4WD model. The 2015 MDX 2WD offers an EPA estimated 28 MPG on the highway and 20 in the city1.
- The 2015 MDX 4WD offers a 17% increase on its EPA estimated combined fuel economy rating over the 2013 model. The 2015 MDX 2WD offers Atlanta drivers an EPA estimated 27 MPG on the highway and 18 in the city1.
- Power comes from an all-new direct-injected 3.5-liter i-VTEC V-6 rated at 290 peak horsepower and 267 lb.-ft. of peak torque (both SAE net).
MDX Passenger Comfort
- Perfect for kids or clients, the MDX interior is a luxurious and accommodating passenger compartment with roomy seating and a second-row seat with reclining seatbacks and a new Extended Slide feature that offers a total of 6-inches of fore-and-aft travel.
- Acura engineers have dramatically improved cabin quietness and overall refineness in the new 2015 MDX. They did this with hundreds of measures aimed at reducing noise, vibration and harshness, including thicker, 3-layer acoustic glass for the windshield and front side windows, thicker rear door glass, new triple side-sill door seals and Active Noise Control technology.
- Four audio systems are available, starting out with the standard 8-speaker, 432-watt (up from 253 watts) Acura Sound System, and topping out with the Advance Package, which features an Acura/ELS® Studio 12-Speaker Audio System with new ceiling-mounted speakers, a 546-watt amplifier and 5.1-channel surround sound.
MDX Safety and Features
- The 2015 Acura MDX received the highest safety rating possible from the NHTSA – 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score. It also received the highest possible safety rating from the IIHS who gave the 2015 MDX it’s coveted Top Safety Pick+ award (when equipped with optional front crash prevention.)
- Here are some of the many safety and driver assitive technologies and features that can be found in the 2015 Acura MDX:
- Available Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Available Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Available Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure
- World’s first ultra-high strength steel, one-piece front door stiffener ring
- Available Blind Spot Information (BSI)
- Available Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Pre-tensioning driver and front passenger seatbelts
- Driver’s knee airbag and three-row side-curtain airbags
- LATCH child seat anchors in all second row seating positions
- Multi-View Rear CameraExpanded View Driver’s Mirror
MDX Reviews, Comparisons and Information
- What’s in the available Technology Package for the 2015 MDX? – Find out all the high tech features on the Acura Carland blog.
Acura MDX Service in Atlanta
If you already own an Acura MDX and you need our certified Acura technicians to provide some regularly scheduled maintenance on your MDX, we have you covered. Whether you need a quick oil change or coming in for one of our many service specials, we can get you in, out and safely back on the Atlanta roads.
Acura MDX Parts and Accessories
One of the greatest thrills of owning an Acura MDX is customizing it to fit your style. There’s no better way to customize or update your Acura than with Genuine Acura Parts and Accessories. Our Atlanta parts and accessories department has a huge inventory, so you can get what you need when you need it. If for some reason we don’t have your Acura part or accessory on hand, we will order it and have it to you fast!
1. Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only), and other factors.