Advance and Entertainment Packages
Acura: a worldwide symbol of elegance and refinement that lends itself to those with a taste for power and adventure. Not for the faint of heart, it’s a brand that begs to get out of the driveway and be seen. At Acura Carland, we not only know what it means to be an Acura owner, but we know the ins and outs of each and every model available in order to be able to assist with finding you the perfect sedan or SUV for your lifestyle. If you’re searching for a new Acura SUV or Crossover for sale in Atlanta, read on to find out more about the innovative and incredible Acura MDX – available now at Acura Carland!
Acura buyers understand quality and luxury, which is probably why so many of them are trading in their old vehicles for a brand new 2015 Acura MDX. 2013’s best selling Acura, the 2015 MDX delivers the power and performance of an SUV with the comforts and conveniences of a luxury sedan. When packed with the available Advance and Entertainment packages, the MDX becomes the complete package – anything a driver could ask for, as well as a list of features so innovative, you probably wouldn’t have thought to put on your list. Exclusive 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels and a Milano premium stain resistant leather trimmed interior are just the beginning – meet the MDX, and get ready for an instant upgrade to your driveway.
ALL ABOUT THE MDX’S ADVANCE AND ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGES
The 2015 Acura MDX has handling and cornering down to a science with Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD). The best of the best, the MDX with Advance and Entertainment Packages delivers literally everything to your driveway. Checking every available box, the MDX with packages is as premium as it gets, making it the SUV/Crossover for the adventurous person who wants it all, and wants to do it all. Power everything makes access a breeze, and an advanced remote engine start system makes getting going simple. Luxuriate in the most premium leather interior available and immerse yourself in surround sound as you let the city sounds fall away.
- Full power accessories
- Premium leather trimmed interior with heated and ventilated front seats and power-lumbar support
- Remote engine start system
- Acura Navigation system with 3D view in front, and a 16.2 inch ultra wide VGA screen for the DVD system in back
- Acura/ELS Studio Premium Audio system with HDD media storage and 12 speakers
- Voice recognition system
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink phonebook exchange cellular interface
What’s the difference between the MDX’s Technology, Entertainment and Advance packages? – Find out on our blog.
PERFORMANCE AND MPG OVERVIEW
Don’t be fooled by it’s refined interior – the Acura MDX with Advance and Entertainment packages is a performance powerhouse, with impressive fuel economy. All-new for 2015, it’s delivering thrills that blow the competition away. In fact, when put head to head with the Infiniti QX60 and the Lexus RX350, the Acura MDX came out as the clean winner, according to Edmunds.com.
- The MDX comes with an aluminum alloy direct injection 3.5L V6 engine that optimizes performance.
- At 6200 rpm, the MDX gets 290 hp; at 4500 rpm, the MDX gets 267 lb-ft of torque – better than the listed competition.
- The 6-speed automatic transmission with sequential SportShift paddle shifters and Grade Logic Control feels intuitive.
- With a dealer-installed accessory, the MDX SH-AWD can tow up to 5,000 lbs.
- Easy on your wallet, the MDX front-wheel drive option comes in with an MPG rating of 20/28/23 city/hwy/combined1, meaning it’s a great choice for Atlanta and beyond.
The 2015 Acura MDX is rated Number 1 in Luxury Midsize SUVs by US News and World Report, partially in thanks to score of 9.7 in Safety. An IIHS Top Safety Pick+, it delivered a top level Good score in all 5 measured areas. One of the few SUVs to get a 5-Star Overall Rating from the NHTSA, the MDX received 5/5 stars in the Overall, Frontal, and Side crash tests, and ⅘ stars in the Rollover test. Packed with both preventative and post-accident safety equipment, the MDX deserves to be on top.
- The MDX comes with Driver, Passenger, Side Head, and Rear Head and Side airbags.
- 4-Wheel ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Electronic Stability Control and Traction control come standard, constantly working to keep you on the road even in adverse conditions.
- The Advance Package adds on a Collision Mitigation Braking system with heads-up warning, which aims to alert the driver to apply the brakes.
- Advance Package also includes a Lane Keep Assist System and Adaptive Cruise Control with low-speed following
A winner of the Acura Client Excellence and Fixed First Visit award, Acura Carland is a proud member of the Carland family of dealers. Situated in Duluth, GA, we strive to offer a full-service experience that is unparalleled. Our knowledgeable and friendly Acura sales staff will always work to put you in the right vehicle for your lifestyle, while our certified parts and service professionals will treat your car with the care you would expect from one of Atlanta’s factory authorized repair facilities. Home of the exclusive Carland Care and Covered for Life warranty programs, you can’t go anywhere else to get service and deals like this!
1.Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only), and other factors.